Summer 2018 was a busy time with lots of trips, continuous learning and new ways to grow.
Highlights & Links
- The importance of systems to maintain consistency
- No Excuses
- My process for creating solo episodes
- Always keep the recording running and fix it later
- “John, how are you going to fix this process in the future so that these monthly recaps really happen?”
- Repeating cards in Trello
- What’s my “why”?
- What values am I honoring?
- Attending Conferences
- Bigger Game Live with Rick Tamlyn
- Craft and Commerce by Convertkit
- Creating an unbreakable chain of daily habits
- Daily journaling with the Five Minute Journal
- Teaching PUGS Podcasting Jumpstart Course
- PUGS Workshop Development course is recommended
- Pursuing additional coaching opportunities at Red Hat
- Presenting to my previous team
- Pushing the envelope
- Getting positive and negative feedback
- Building a business and expanding your reach will likely result in doing things that some people don’t like
- Are you really trying hard enough if everyone likes your stuff?
- Fully putting yourself out there has a higher chance of connecting with people and getting negative feedback
- Being out the lookout for and knowing the signs of when you need to push through or take a break
- Response rates are slower in the summer
All songs licensed under Creative Commons