I Help Owners Succeed
I believe we are each the sole owner of our lives.
Are you living like a true owner or taking the easy way and blaming your circumstances or other people?
It means you:
- Are the only person who is completely responsible for your life
- Are done with all the excuses
- Believe the best pathway to success comes from fully owning your choices and outcomes
- Say goodbye to “good enough” and search for “everything that is possible”
- Stop saying things like “I don’t have enough time” or “I don’t have enough money”
- Want to actively author your life instead of responding to it
- Want more meaning in your life and are committed to finding it
- Realize you can’t figure it all out on your own
Do You Want to Own Your Life or Cope With It?
All too often it’s easy to play small, think there’s nothing better, and look for creative ways to cope, numb ourselves and find contentment. What if your lack of contentment is really a sign something way better is possible?
Here’s the simple truth. If you’re committed to the idea that nothing better is possible, that’s probably what you’ll get.
And yet it feels like there is no way out.
You’ve Got a Dead-End Full Time Job
- Your job pays well, maybe too well
- Your job demands lots of hours
- You’re away several nights a month to be successful at your job
- Your spouse and kids are really important to you
- Your best time and energy doesn’t go to the people and things most important to you
- You need your well-paying job to finance your lifestyle and family needs
- You only have time to survive
- All the “life hacks” and “productivity tips” you’ve tried don’t work long term
- You aren’t sure how much longer to you can keep doing this
You’ve Got your Own Business or Side Hustle
- You’re living at extremes with your time—too much or too little
- You know what you should be working on, but you don’t
- You know you should eat better and exercise and yet you don’t
- You’ve told everyone that your launching your next big thing next month, but nobody believes you because that’s what you said last month
- You find yourself chasing lots of shiny objects and capturing none
- You want to make more money but you see no way that’s possible
- You talk about expanding your business offerings and yet you never really start
You Aren’t the First Person to Say These Things
I’ve thought and said some of these things too. I thought I should be able to figure it out myself:
- I read all the productivity blogs and listened to all the podcasts
- I tried to implement different systems to “get things done” and you do, but it only lasts for a few days
- I determined that “this year, this month, this week is going to be DIFFERENT!” and yet it wasn’t
- I tried to try harder, but that didn’t work either
Enter Someone Who Can help
I’ve lived through some of these scenarios and wasn’t able to break through them until I got outside help in the form of a coach. This inspired me on my path to do the same thing. As a professionally trained and certified coach I’ve helped people make big changes and I’d love to help you too.
My work with people is a unique form of coaching, consulting and mentoring, rooted in my training, professional and life experiences.
Let’s meet and solve a problem together.
All you need is a situation in your life you’d like to make better. We’ll get clarity on your situation, figure out solutions that are best for you and help you take immediate action.
As part of this mini-session there is:
- No charge.
- No obligation.
- No guilt trip about doing more work togetherr.
If you find our session valuable and want to continue, I’ll walk you through the packages I offer and together we’ll figure out what makes sense for you.
Send me an email to the address below and let’s get started!