Co-Creating Owner Success
I believe we are each the sole owner of our lives.
Are you a true “owner” or an “employee” of your life?
Owners lead their lives, employees manage their lives.
It means you:
- Are the only person who is completely responsible for your life
- Are done with all the excuses
- Believe the best pathway to success comes from fully owning your choices and outcomes
- Say goodbye to “good enough” and search for “everything that is possible”
- Stop saying things like “I don’t have enough time” or “I don’t have enough money”
- Want to actively author your life instead of responding to it
- Want more meaning in your life and are committed to finding it
- Realize you can’t figure it all out on your own
Do You Want to Lead Your Life or Cope With It?
All too often it’s easy to play small and think there’s nothing better. This mindset encourages us to find creative ways to cope and tolerate our circumstances instead of actively looking for ways to find all that is possible (and beyond) in them.
Here’s the simple truth. If you’re committed to the idea that nothing better is possible, you’ll probably get more of that.
I believe there’s a better way, one where you lead and act as the driver of your life instead of being its passenger.
Perspective and Possibility Requires Another Person
As an adult it’s natural to think you should have all the tools you need and be able to figure it out yourself. I thought these things too:
- I read all the productivity blogs and listened to all the podcasts
- I tried to implement different systems to “get things done” and you did, but they didn’t stick
- I determined that “this year, this month, this week is going to be DIFFERENT!” and yet it wasn’t
- I tried to try harder, but that didn’t work either
Enter Someone Who Can help
A few years ago my world was blown wide open by an experienced coach who helped me to see that so much more was possible from my life. I was surrounded by possibilities hiding in plain sight and all I had to do was pursue them or ask for what I wanted (once I figured out what that was). This inspired me on my path to help others do the same thing. As a professionally trained and certified coach I’ve helped people make big changes and I’d love to help you too.
My work with people is a unique form of coaching, consulting and mentoring, rooted in my training, professional and life experiences.
Let’s meet and solve a problem together.
All you need is a situation in your life you’d like to make better. We’ll get clarity on your situation, figure out solutions that are best for you and help you take immediate action.
As part of our strategy consultation there is:
- No charge
- No obligation
- No guilt trip about doing more work together
If you find our time valuable and want to continue, I’ll walk you through the ways we can work together and together we’ll figure out what makes sense for you.
Send me an email to the address below and let’s get started!