Lisa DiMatteo joins me to revisit our previous conversation (Being, Doing & Enoughness) while consciously exploring new things we thought might be uncomfortable and weren’t.
This conversation came about as a result of two things. First was feeling that we played it too safe in our first conversation. Second was misunderstanding Lisa’s reaction to a podcast I shared with her. That podcast was a conversation between Jerry Colonna and Tim Ferriss about Jerry’s two month sabbatical each year.
I encourage you to listen to this conversation from a place of awareness of what it says about you or what it brings up for you. In other words, don’t listen from a place of trying understand John better, use it to understand yourself better.
Prompts to consider as you listen to this episode
- How is this like me?
- What’s uncomfortable for me to talk about?
- What are the places I don’t want to go?
- What are those things that I can’t be with?
- Lisa DiMatteo–Your Vital Self
- Tim Ferriss and Jerry Colonna—How to Reboot Yourself and Feel Unrushed in the New Year /How to Take a Two-Month Sabbatical Every Year
- Tim Ferriss and Jerry Colonna — The Coach with the Spider Tattoo
- Jerry Colonna & Krista Tippet —Can You Really Bring Your Whole Self to Work?
All songs licensed under Creative Commons