Here’s a riff on what I’ve been learning since the last update and my challenge to consider different perspectives around the notion of time.
- Learning can come from anything, including things that don’t happen
- Bouncing between lots of different tasks and projects is tiring and unsatisfying
- Decluttering pro-tip: take everything out of a particular close and only return the stuff that is staying
- Taking the whole week of spring off was just what I needed
- Are you “creating” or “reacting” ?
- Creating is better
- You can’t do both at the same time
- Reacting is exhausting
- The collective power of a group of people to give input into your life and business from the mastermind format
- Embracing the ups and downs (being with them) instead of trying to make them go away as quickly as possible
- Removing and avoiding personal judgment
- Staying out of the comparison game to other people
- Going for a walk and giving your brain a problem to solve on that walk
- Inspired by Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Three important topics that came from my walk
- Business building
- Time & Rest
- Missing conviction and commitment to my revenue goal for 2018
- I’m having an upcoming Zoom call for people that want “more” from their life or business
- Get on my list to be notified about it
- Doubling down on theming my work
- What does it mean if there’s something you want, but you aren’t consistently working to get it?
All songs licensed under Creative Commons