In this episode I share the experience of following an inkling I had and the ways I was rewarded. I also share a simple process for capturing your beliefs.
- One from Many: VISA and the Rise of Chaordic Organization by Dee Hock
- Dee Hock’s Twitter feed is full of wisdom
- My version of “drunk dialing”
- Self-management and living in the moment applies to good coaching and most areas of life
- Stephen Warley at Life Skills That Matter
- If you are are a solopreneuer people are likely “buying you”
- The importance of being clear about what you believe
- Clarity on our own beliefs builds resonance with others
- Have you ever deeply respected another person that didn’t really stand for anything?
- Steps to creating your own beliefs statement
- Commit to the process
- Distraction free
- Water and snacks
- Set period of time with a timer
- Start an empty document with “I believe …” written at the top
- Gather books and resources that inform you
- Look at what’s underneath things that frustrate you
- Write (without a filter) for a set amount of time
- Group and distill the things you’ve written down
- I’d love to see your beliefs if you’ d like to share them. Send them to me!
- John’s Beliefs
All songs licensed under Creative Commons