On his birthday this year, Rick Tamlyn committed to a whole year of not making any decisions from a place of fear. That reminded me of other things he taught me and the power of making choices.
Decision Time? 3 Options to Consider by Rick Tamlyn sparked my thoughts for this episode.
- Making decisions from love and compassion
- The power of simply choosing
- What if there’s no “wrong” choice?
- There is no such thing as “hell maybe!”
- How is fear of the outcome playing into your decision making process?
- 5 x “And then what…”
- Choosing is a way out of being stuck even if you don’t know the outcome
- Taking things less seriously
- What am you really desiring?
- Gary Mahler: “I only do what I want. And I don’t do what I don’t want to do even if it will get me what I want.”
- “Should” is a horrible motivator
- Choosing as a way of creating the experience you want to have
- In your response are your “creating” or “reacting?”
- What are you creating around you based on what you are choosing?
All songs licensed under Creative Commons