Sometimes the end of one year and the start of a new one is a good time to take stock of things. For 2020 I’m not feeling the need.
- Why I’m not seeing the need to “plan the new year”
- Prompted by the questions
- What do you want to leave behind in 2019?
- What do you want to take forward into 2020?
- January 1st is an arbitrary date
- Saying “yes” and “no” to make deliberate choices
- Discarding all of the judgement of
- Judgement about my judgement
- Planning can be a trap
- No “Hell Maybe”
- Is the “reason” really the reason you don’t want to?
- The power in making a choice
- The perspective of “no wrong choice”
- “How to” vs. “Want to”
All songs licensed under Creative Commons