When I’m looking to move something forward I’ve found better results by getting clear about what I’m committed to rather than searching for motivation.
- Where does motivation come from and where do you get it?
- Motivation is illusive and there is a better way
- What if you aren’t motivated and that isn’t a problem?
- Motivation as a by-product of commitment
- Partial commitment is no commitment
- What are you committed to in your life?
- How much time and attention do you give them?
- What would your life look like if you were committed?
- If you were committed what would you do?
- Straight-Line Leadership: Tools for Living with Velocity and Power in Turbulent Times by Dusan Djukich
- Time Warrior: How to defeat procrastination, people-pleasing, self-doubt, over-commitment, broken promises and chaos by Steve Chandler
- A commitment is something that you absolutely will do or have done–otherwise it is an intention.
- How to Get Clients: New Pathways to Coaching Prosperity by Steve Chandler
- Daily commitments of time and things that I have absolute control
- What are you creating with your commitments or lack thereof?
- No judgement around what you are or are not committed to
- Mark Lauren workout programs
- Clarity of your desire is stronger than any technique or program